"Quick reference, easy-read guide from trusted experts"
Addressing the struggles parents face every day, Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish's down-to-earth, effective approach to parenting has improved the lives of countless families across the world.
Now their wisdom and techniques are collected in this concise edition, designed for busy parents on the go.
With this essential workbook and audio guide, you'll learn things like:
• Dealing with your children's strong emotions
• Setting firm limits and still maintaining goodwill
• Expressing your feelings without being hurtful
• Engaging your children's co-operation
• Resolving family conflicts peacefully