Something wicked this way comes…
It’s nearly Halloween and to celebrate we’re giving away a spooky book bundle! 👻
Here’s what’s up for grabs:
POTKIN AND STUBBS The Haunting of Pelican City by Sophie Green
THE STIG and the Silver Ghost by John Claydon and Tim Lawler
PLUS a pre-release copy of The Doom of The Haunted Opera the next book in THE HOUSE WITH A CLOCK IN ITS WALLS series by John Bellairs and Brad Strickland
To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is let us know what your favourite spooky story is on either Facebook or Twitter and share our post, making sure to tag us when you do so! The best five will receive a bundle of three creepy books. Just make sure you do so before midnight on Oct 31 🎃
1. Only one entry per person.
2. This competition is open to UK and Ireland residents 16+, or with parental permission and with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 31th October 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. The prize is three books as specified in the above description.
5. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically MV reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.
6. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable and the winner may not sell or offer the prize for sale or use it for any further competition, contest or promotion.
7. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
8. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity or social media.
9. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
10. The Promoter is Piccadilly Press, Unit 3.25, The Plaza, 535 Kings Road, London, SW10 0SZ.
11. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.