Claim a free copy of one of the Help with Homework books by subscribing to one of our YouTube channels! The first 50 subscribers to each of our channels below can claim a free Help with Homework book. Simply send a screenshot, your YouTube handle, your address and choice of the four books to email@example.com to claim.
Subscribe to one of the following:
A publisher of middle-grade fiction for 5-12 year olds.
Piccadilly Press has been publishing for over 30 years, selling more than 6.5 million books. They have won a prestigious list of awards, including winning the IPG Children’s Publisher of the year. Piccadilly Press became part of Bonnier Publishing in 2012.
Studio Press presents the best trend, brand and celebrity-led publishing to both the children’s and adult market in the UK. Founded in 2015 with the publication of the bestselling Harry Potter Colouring Book, our books seek to capture current trends in social media, gaming, film, art and design. With a diverse range of formats, including fiction, non-fiction, picture books, gift, humour and activity, Studio Press will showcase a range of titles with key partners, including Disney, The Beano and high-profile authors.
Publisher of groundbreaking creativity, paper innovation, stylish design, and contemporary illustration. Home to a diverse range of board books, picture books, novelty and non-fiction for children and toddlers.
Big Picture Press
Created for the incurably curious. Offering books that are visually intelligent, surprising and fun for readers of all ages.
Help With Homework: 5+ Daily Maths Challenge
Help With Homework: 5+ English Challenge Pack
Help With Homework: 7+ English Challenge Pack
Help With Homework: 7+ Maths Challenge Pack
1. Only one entry per person.
2. This competition is open to UK and Ireland residents 16+, or with parental permission and with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 31th October 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. The prize is one of the four books as specified in the above description, and they are subject to availability.
5. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically MV reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.
6. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable and the winner may not sell or offer the prize for sale or use it for any further competition, contest or promotion.
7. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
8. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity or social media.
9. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
10. The Promoter is Piccadilly Press, Unit 3.25, The Plaza, 535 Kings Road, London, SW10 0SZ.
Published 18 May 2020
11. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.